Volunteering with CaringEdge hospice is an opportunity to enrich your life while touching the lives of others. Our primary focus is to bring care, comfort, and compassion to patients and their families during their time of need.
Our volunteer services program offers quality and comfort to each of our patients. Volunteer hours are based on each patient’s request, making the opportunities flexible. Volunteers help our patients in the following ways:
- Companionship. Spend time with patients by sharing interests, reading, listening to music, and being present so they’re not alone.
- A break to caregivers. Allows time for family members and caregivers to recharge.
- Meal preparation and household chores. While this is not a primary responsibility of our volunteers, there may be an occasional request for household assistance.
- Running errands. Picking up and delivering pharmacy supplies or groceries
- Vigil. During late and difficult hours, our volunteers stay with patients to ensure that they do not pass away alone.
Please contact us at info@CaringEdge.com
or call: 877.651.5839